Maxicourse Asia Bangalore Course January 2017
Jan 28th 2017 – Feb 2nd 2017
The MaxiCourse® is conducted by the AAID and it has trained over 2500 dentists in India and all over Asia. Its education is recognized all over the world and once you get credentialed in the Academy you will get certified by the Academy and it is a recognition that is earned and not bought through tuition. In Abu Dhabi the MaxiCourse® is recognized by the Health Authorities-Abu Dhabi (HAAD) and a unique ID # has been assigned for credits.
Our course is in its 14th year in India and you are welcome to check with our alumni about its value and the kind of education you can receive.
Learning is a continuous process, Make it a Habit.. And when you can learn from the best, why not! #AAID #AmericanAcademyOfImplantDentistry #ShankarIyer #PresidentElectAAID #DrPriyankaMishra
Posted by Priyanka C. Mishra on Tuesday, June 7, 2016
The education received through AAID is a 300 class room hour and no online component. All of the faculty members are credentialed in the U.S. and U.K. We do not have any local faculty in the program.
The American Academy of Implant Dentistry MaxiCourse® is one of the best courses around the Globe.
If you are looking for a non-commercial, unbiased, independent, validated and credentialing program then this would be a good fit.
Why the MaxiCourse®?
* 300 hours of comprehensive lectures including live surgeries, demonstrations and hands-on sessions.
* Five six-day sessions that includes weekends.
* Over 15 Speakers from amongst the most distinguished names in Implantology.
* Learn from the cumulative experience of your class which places and restores over 150 implants through the MaxiCourse®.
* Certificate of Completion is awarded by the sponsoring institution and the AAID
* Non-commercial course covering the spectrum of implant types and systems.
* In depth review of surgical and prosthetic protocols.
* Guidance to select an implant system that would work in your practice.
* Excellent review of fundamental sciences and treatment planning.
* Practice management module that provides ideas to market your implant practice.
* Live hands on training to treat your patients.
As part of the program, we would provide you Five Implants and also the patients, but you are welcome to bring in your own patients. If you intend to place additional implants then you just have to pay the actual subsidized cost for the implant which you may charge from your patient and also you would need to pay just the lab fee for the restoration of the implants placed.
We would walk you through a complete case under supervision. This Program would fulfil the didactic requirements to obtain privileges to practice Implantology.
To confirm your participation you need to pay the one time USA Component of USD 1,000 towards registration and the balance in 2 equal installments of USD 4,250.
For details on installments / part payments please visit :- http://maxicourseasia.com/course-fees
We also provide one complete surgical instruments kit as our compliment from AAID worth around 500 USD, which would be adequate to get one started off.
1 year Free Membership from AAID
Kindly visit http://maxicourseasia.com for more information.
Note: This is a limited participation Program, This onetime / part payment of USA Component needs to done via Wire transfer.
USA fee payment of USD 9,500 in favour of “Smile USA”, Wire Transfer Details is given below:
Account No.: 20000 3904 6509
Name of Bank: Wells Fargo
Address of Bank: 141 Elmora Ave, Elizabeth, NJ 07202
Swift Code: WFBIUS6S
ABA #: 031201467
Once done please scan the payment receipt along with the completed Registration Form attached and mail it back to me – firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your active participation in the current Program and if you need any additional information, kindly let us know.
Please feel free to contact me or Email me.
Thanks & Regards,
S. Balaji Subrahmanyam
+91 80560 89342