Date: 19 March 2016
Time: 9:00 am 5:00 pm
Venue: Hotel Sea Princess Juhu Beach, Mumbai
Coordinated by Dental Design Studio, Mumbai
The SmileUSA Center for Educational Excellence provides cutting edge Seminars.
Delivering unbiased education through independent clinical based programs.
Speaker: SHANKAR IYER DDS MDS
SmileUSA – Center for Educational Excellence,New Jersey, USA
President Elect AAID
Fellow Greater New York Academy of Prosthodontists
Board of Directors, AAID Research Foundation
Chairman Global Committee, AAID
Editorial Board, Journal of Oral Implantology
Benefit from an an action packed event that will cover the entire spectrum of mainstream & full mouth reconstruction. Dr. Iyer discusses advanced surgical & prosthetic protocols in implant dentistry and surgical & prosthetic options in detail.
- When to choose classical fixed restorations on natural teeth and when to extract
- When to choose guided surgery & when to utilize skill based surgeries
- Immediate implants: to load or not to load?
- Considerations of angled implants & traditional implant reconstructions
- When implants fail- what next?
- Hype about grafts- what is the best graft material?
- Biomechanical impact of zirconia restorations- should we make the switch to metal free ceramics?
- Are full contoured zirconia restorations state of the art?
- The mystique about membranes
- Basal implants & alternative approaches
- Periodontal esthetics and soft tissue management
- Interactive session
- 5 complex cases will be discussed from audience for treatment planning (cases need to be submitted in advance)
- International certification
Who will benefit by attending?
1. Periodontists who wish to consider soft tissue management & achieve aesthetic excellence.
2. Prosthodontists who wish to provide an efficient sequencing of complex full mouth
3. Oral surgeons who want to fine tune implant positioning for full mouth implant placements.
4. GPs who are currently placing implants and wish to expand their scope of treatment.
5. Orthodontists who are providing multi-disciplinary implant therapies.
Fees: Rs 8000/- (Pre registration required)
Name: Dr Meghna Dang Acc no : 011-654159-006 -HSBC Advance
The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited,
HSBC Centre, Dr Ambedkar Road, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050
For accommodation inquiries and help with payments contact: Saba 9920120141
For scientific issues contact: Dr Meghna Dang +91-9920120158
Dr Riddhi +91-9820105064